- If you are showing any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms please cancel your booking up to the day of your visit, but please try and give us as much notice as possible. Don’t worry, you can rebook. We reserve the right to turn anyone away that we deem unwell on arriving at the farm.
We have hand sanitising at the entrance to the farm, please make use of these before and after your visit. Use of face masks are required when you are in the shop.
- Guests are responsible for keeping to social distancing rules and only visiting in line with the government guidance (e.g. same household, support bubble, etc.).
- Staff will keep their distance where possible, however please be aware this is not possible at all times due to working with animals.
- Our guidance will be adjusted accordingly as government policy updates.
We have to adhere to government guidance to ensure your safety.
All experiences (walks/meet & greets) are available to be re-booked to another date (or put on hold) should you be unable to attend due to isolation.
We comply with NHS Test and Trace as we ask you to scan our NHS QR code upon entry onto site
- Hand Sanitiser is available
- All our Alpaca equipment is quarantined after each public visit
- No public will be allowed on site who show signs/symptoms of Covid-19, anyone who does show signs will be asked to leave and your experience will re-booked
- We ask that all visitors maintain 2 metres apart between each other where possible
- Should you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of your visit, please contact us